Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hi.

Well hello everyone.

I never thought I’d be contributing anything more to the Felt Blog then the odd comment. And here I am contributing as part of the team.

For those that don’t know me, my name is Scott Liston, I race Mountain bikes and Road bikes, I study Graphic Design at Swinburne University, and as far as age goes, I am 19 years old for 1 more day, leaving the teens on the 11th.

I’ve been racing for about 5 years, and love all facets of the sport.

I’m now racing in the Elite/U23’s category in the Australian National MTB series, and after an injury ridden build up to the Summer I am finally getting some good results, namely the 3rd round of the National series in Thredbo where I rode onto my first U23’s podium in 2nd place, behind fellow FELT rider Paul Van Der Ploeg.

So now you know me, come and say Gday at the races, FELT will be super busy this coming year with Enduro racing and what not, so if there’s a race on, chances are that Ill be there.

I’d like to give a big thanks to Team Manager Jarrod A for making me feel right at home, he’s a super organised bloke, even if he is a slight gimp at the moment. Lol

ScottyL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home