Thursday, December 06, 2007

Jason's farewell

Well we have just completed another 24hr event and I will give you the news, I’m still smashed!!!!!

The Kona 24hr proved to be an event that pleased everyone. All three courses were some of the best trails I have ridden in a 24hr race. On Saturday I went for a cruise around the oval, I could see that everyone was having a blast of a time. Smiles from ear to ear as far as you could see, and plenty of stories being told at the same time.

It was my last race as a member of the Felt Enduro Team so I would like to say a few thankyou’s before my name is removed from this blog.

I would like to thank all the race organisers for their contribution to the sport of MTBing. Without your dedication the sport wouldn’t be were it is today.

Big thanks to all the teams we competed against over the past few years. As most of the members of these teams are training buddy’s and good friends of mine, it made the racing even more enjoyable on and off the track.

To the team, Ash, Jack, Paul and Gerald, thankyou for the opportunity to race on a team that competed at the highest level in Enduro racing. I loved that the teams attitude whilst racing was just about having fun. There was definitely no chef’s on the team, just cooks.

I would like to wish the new team all the best for the future. I hope you continue to have as much fun as I have had over the past two years.

Jason Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home