Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Python Tubeless ready on test - Jason.

Tonight was yet again another great MTB ride with the Fatties. Better still, I had a chance to test the Python Tubeless ready tyres on the tracks I have ridden a thousand times before, which I believe is the only way to truly test a product.
My thoughts of the tyre at the Mont were that they were unbeatable, and tonight’s ride has just set it in stone!!! All night I found myself leaning the bike over further than ever before. I could definitely notice the extra speed that I was able to carry though a corner with out worrying about the tyre would letting go. The tyre just makes you feel confident in all conditions, which I find makes you relax and save energy. All I can recommend is that you give them a go because you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,
Jason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home