Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tour de Timor

First post



Welcome to the first update of my adventures at the Tour de Timor. If you haven’t heard, the Tour de Timor is a grueling 5 stage, 5 day MTB race, and attracts competitors from all over the world. This is no Holiday, we will be getting by in some of the most basic living arrangements while spending many hours a day on the saddle traversing Timors undulating terrain.
Team Mad Dogs is our team name, short one rider due to World championship commitments the team will include Myself, Neil Van der Ploeg, and Peter Hatton. I hope the facilities are available to keep you updated by this blog, but other wise I will update you all when I get back to Melbourne.

ScottyL

The race has been and gone, but here are some day by day updates that I wasn't able to post during the race.
A new post a day will be revealed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home