Friday, September 04, 2009

Tour de Timor

The Journey 2

The flight to Darwin has taken 4 hours and now that I’m here 6 hours of time wasting awaits me, for my connecting flight with Air North to Dili, Timor Leste. For those that don’t know, Darwin airport is pretty small, not much goes on that’s for sure. Some people going to Timor for the tour seem to have arrived before me and have chosen to get some shut eye... definitely seems like the thing to do as it is now 1am. Looks like a hostel in here, well better find some vacant land and join in.


7 hours later...

I’m in Dili, Yay! Sitting in the Timor lodge in 30-degree heat planning the next move. It has officially been more then 24hrs since I have had sleep, yes I shut my eyes at the Darwin airport and on the planes, but NO I didn’t get any sleep. My bike and my luggage seem to be fine also.





ScottyL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home